Sunday, February 21, 2016

Being in Elementary School


I miss those days. Mostly recess. I played mash for you while texting my friend. He is S, I am B...

B: *strange, unattractive face*
S: Are you describing me?
B: No. I made a face. But yes...
S: Haha, alright. Just seemed to fit.
B: Come on, I'm kidding. You have an attractive face. That's the least I can say to someone I tricked into calling me hot.
S: Hm. Well, how 'bout we stop awkwardly complimenting each other like this. It's weirding me out.

Earlier:

I proceed to ask him for a number between 3 and 10. He says nine, I play MASH with something I previously set up.

Drive an old beat-up car, live in a shack, have four kids with.... Awkward...the guy I'm texting right now.... Heh.

B: That was a bad number... We were supposed to play MASH.
(Keep in mind he doesn't know the outcome.)
S: ??
B: The game for elementary schoolers. What you live in, what you drive, how many kids, who you marry. You are a cursed man.
(This cursed man is also oblivious.)


(Garrett, if you see this, THE GLOVE.)






Go childhood.

Needless to say, he still doesn't know the outcome of my game of MASH. Comment whether or not I should tell him.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I might text him, "You might want to check out my new blog post..." He has a link to the homepage. Doing it.

      Delete
  2. because i know both of these people...... i at least want to know the out come..... tehe.... tell him

    ReplyDelete