Monday, March 21, 2016

Adjustments

I'm almost the perfect person,
All I need is a few adjustments.

I will cut of my toes for being too graceful.
Then I'll drain out my brain for being ungrateful.
Plug up my ears because they heard too much,
Take off my fingers because they always want to touch.
I can't have either ears to wear rings.
I won't have any nerves to feel things.
I can sew up my lips for speaking,
And gouge out my eyes for leaking.

I will be a perfect person,
Right after these few adjustments.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa... I love how morbid and brutally honest this is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet people who know me are shocked at the gore of this.

      Delete
  2. holy mother of good things.

    this was an amazing post, sam. you're a good writer, truly

    you don't need adjustments to be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete