Sunday, May 22, 2016

Quoi d'autre

This isn't our last chapter.
There's always something else.

Always a B after an A.
Always a child after a ball.
Always an old after a new.
Always a parting after a kiss.
Always a shoe after a sock.
Always a happy after a sad.
Always.
Always a story to tell.
I'm going to tell this one.

The one about my trip to Paris.
When I learned and I loved
And I had hopes and dreams.
I dreamt the wildest dreams.
I hoped, I loved, I laughed, I cried.
I heard my heart cry.
It said, "Let me be heard!"
So I listened.
I didn't learn about Paris.
I didn't nessissary fall in love.
Instead, I found myself.
And that's the part of this story that matters.

Au Revoir.

5 comments:

  1. I loved this holy crap.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved blogging crap. So the next post... well, you can see.

      Delete
  2. Cette lecture est belle. Merci pour vos mots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I used Google Translate for the title, so I used it for this comment, too. Im glad you like this. Since my methods of translation are off, it apparently says, "What else?" But you get the concept.

      Delete
  3. You have many more chapters to come. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete